About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My husband the humbug!!!

Rant: Santa Claus really needs to start paying for my wrapping services!! I don't think that I can wrap another present but I know that I will LOVE watching my kids rip them open Christmas morning!!! Oh and why does it cost so much money to fill a stocking???

Ok..so money is a little tight this year and I have set a small budget for what we can spend on each other. Well I knew that he wanted something that was out of our budget. SO I got the same thing on a smaller scale and was he happy? NO He can be the hardest person to please..but after a very long talk we came to an agreement. It wasn't that he was upset that he didn't get the bigger one but the fact that he told me two months ago about something that he wanted that was actually WAY below our budget and I forgot about it. I really do fill bad but at the same time I feel like he should be happy with what he gets!! I think this is a problem for alot of people at Christmas, especially if they are the only child. Now that we have kids it is WAY more about them then about us.

On another note: tomorrow we are going to be doing a first in the craft world for us. We are going to be painting ornaments and picture frames to go with some of the presents that we are giving. Hopefully there won't be any paint where there shouldn't and I won't lose my patience.

As for my four steps: I again wasn't able to get up this morning. I really don't know what to do. The kids didn't get up until 11 this morning and neither did I. I honestly don't want if anyone reading this has any suggestions please share them! And apparently I should change my name to Mommy's nighttime rant instead since I am writing at night. I have been using naptime to wrap the tons of presents that I have. I am hoping to get back on track after Christmas!

~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment