About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Welcome to my world!


First I just want to say 'Thank you'! You didn't have to read my blog but here you are! I want to start by giving a little background to who I am and why I'm here. I have been married to an amazing man since 2005 and we have two children. Little Man was born in March 2008 and Darlin' was born in April 2010. I unexpectedly became a stay at home mom in June 2009. I have to say that I absolutely LOVE it! Unfortunately that happened just 8 months after buying our first home. :( We have managed to survive thanks to the great support that we have from our family. I decided to go back to college to get my teaching degree and have two more years left. My husband (Mr. Wonderful) will be starting school in January 2011. We have a very busy schedule but I felt something was missing. I was/am following a few blogs that gave me the inspiration that I needed to change myself. With money tight I realized that there are things that I can do to help keep cost down for us and to be one of those  perfect moms that can do anything. So please join me on my journey to be a crafty, cheap thrifty

That's NOT in the budget!! 
, and awesome moms. I want to be a better follower of Christ, mom, and wife. I want to give a 100% in anything that I do. JUST A WARNING: I AM A NEW BLOGGER. Therefore I am still working on what to do!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looks like I'm the first to comment! :) LOVE the blog name

    ReplyDelete