About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Where's the nap button when I need it?

If only it were that easy!
Somebody really needs to explain to me why kids don't come with a nap button! Whenever we go ANYwhere during the day naptime is lost.The worst thing about no naptime is no me time. Do my kids not realize that I have tons of things to do. The thing is that I actually have really good kids (and no I'm not being bias). There is no cranky attitude they just go about their day. The problem is that I can't seem to get anything done. I feel like if I even try to fold a load of cloths and their awake I feel guilty for not spending time with them. It even took me thirty minutes to write this because I couldn't just sit down and write continuously. So what to do? I guess that question has to wait until later.




On a side note: in preparation for the Christmas season we are about to make cookies and work on a few crafts. All part of me trying to be a better more crafty person. 

I am actually excited about it. We are going to be painting ornaments and pictures frames to include in a few peoples presents. Then we are going to try a new craft to use to display our Christmas cards. There are lots of craft blogs out there. Check in later this week for a few links to them.




2 comments:

  1. I like this and I also like handmade gifts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope to be able to share lots of crafts in the future.

    ReplyDelete