About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 1 = FAIL

First my rant: why is it that people cannot accept change? I understand when you think that things need to stay the same but have you ever thought that maybe your in a rut. Others just don't change because they are afraid that the people around them will get mad. Well let me tell ya...I have worried about what others around me think all my life and guess what? It doesn't matter what they think. People need to do what they think is right and best for their family not what someone around you thinks is better for your family!

Adding one more thing to the first three changes I am going to make: My mom, who is my best friend, came up with this great plan for us. We talk to each other EVERY day, which is great but.....sometimes we tend to bring out the bitchiness worst out of each other. She is the person that I call me when I want to kill my husband for not doing to ONE thing I told him to do a zillion few times. We talk about everything and have a tendency to complain most of the time that we talk. SO..we decided that we are not going to fall into the same routine every day. We can still talk every day but now we are going to find the positive in our day and talk about that. Since are are both married with kids we still need to vent. Therefore, three times awake we can call and rant and rave about something that our husbands someone did! I hope that we can hold each other accountable to our new agreement. 



As for my first steps to a new me: Day 1 was a failure but I am going to move on. I know that to be able to get up I am going to have to start going to bed at a decent time but every night I am trying to play catch up because I didn't get up that morning. So I am going to have to make myself get up in the morning and not fall back on my excuses! Drink LOTS of coffee. I am going to pray that I have the discipline needed to make myself get up in the morning.
My new motto!!




Please pray for me and continue to follow with my journey. I never said I was perfect or going to succeed the first time every time and this is proof!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment