About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm Back!!

Finally realized that the time I didn't have to do the things that were important to me was because I didn't have my priorities right! WOW What an amazing concept. Its not something new just something that I tried to avoid. I have become one of those moms that I dislike. You know the ones that complain that they never have enough time and envy those that get things done. Thats what happens when you don't get up until 8:00 10:30. If I were to get up with my hubby that would be an extra 4 HOURS that I had to get things done without the kids. So starting bright and early in the morning things are changing.

More to come tomorrow..check back to follow my progress.

*Mommy*

No comments:

Post a Comment