About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Work In Progress

So like the children's song goes..'He's still working on me to make be what I ought to be' thats how I feel right now. Even though everything hasn't changed over night I still wake up every morning feeling like something has changed. i don't snap at my kids, I am actually enjoying staying home with them once again! Every little thing my hubby does isn't so annoying.(That's the biggest work in progress right now!)

I think one of the biggest changes is that I have consciously decide that I will not have a bad attitude about my life. I am currently reading a book and really took to heart something she said, 'what you do once a week is important to you.' So I looked at my life and realized there were things that I did once a week that wasn't important but I was making them important by doing them ALL the time.

One of the first changes that I am going to make to get those things out of my life is what I consider a HUGE waste of time: Facebook. I am constantly looking at it either on my phone or on the computer. So I have decided that I will only look at Facebook once a day and only for 10 mins. I hope to slowly get Facebook out of my daily routine.

Remember that only we can make our lives better. Never wait on someone else to change and do it for you!

God Bless
*Mommy*

1 comment: