About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Last chance!

Ok..as you have or haven't noticed I am horrible at keeping up with my blog. This is something that I have always wanted to do but given the chance I let it slide to the bottom of the list. I could give you all kinds of excuses like; I started a new job, and that school is overwhelming (even though I am making A's!) but that's still not good enough.

Luckily I am a firm believer in second, third, and fourth chances! Therefore I have given myself this third and final chance to get it right. If I cannot prioritize my time to give at least and hour a day to my blog then I will not continue to write.

So please bare with me one more time. I promise to make it worth your while. I have so many things going on and so many ideas up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment