About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

WOW....disappointed in myself.

My husband and I sing this song to our
children every night!


I just realized that it has been a year and four months since I have written a post. :( I have thought about it often but never really got around to write one. So, today is going to be a little update on what has been going on.

First things first, I have to apologize for every horrible grammar mistake I have made in my last blog posts. I was reading over them, when I realized that there were many errors in my writing. I think that my first step with blogging is to find someone that can edit my post! Anyone want to volunteer their time!?

Now, on to the important things! My Little Man is five today! I cannot believe how fast the time has flown. I know many of you have heard this before, but please enjoy your time with your children. One day you will wake up to see that the years have passed. Back to Little Man, I am amazed to see the person that he is becoming. I have never met a child that has so much love and compassion for other people. Don't get me wrong, he is still ALL boy and knows how to wrestle and play rough. However, if someone is crying or upset he is instantly telling them it's going to be okay. He is also very friendly, he never meets a stranger and will talk to anyone no matter what. (This scares me to death sometimes!) Whenever he meets a new child, even if it's only for five minutes, he walks away saying they are his friend. He loves playing soccer, playing with friends, being outside, and going to church. The fact that my Little Man loves going to church brings me to my next point. Church!

We have recently joined a local church and I believe that we have all felt God's pulling and presence in our lives. I cannot talk for Mr. Wonderful, but I can see the effect that worshiping with others and hearing God's Word has on my everyday life. This is something that I will go into later in the week. Believe me good things are happening.

My Darlin' has had major changes in the last few weeks as well. She is slowly being potty trained. We have not had a day where there was no accident, but she does go to the potty most of the day. She also started going to a nursery everyday instead of a family member watching her. I think that she absolutely LOVES it. She has enjoyed playing with other children and learning new things. She is also growing up way to fast. She loves to sing, dance, and be a princess. She is going to challenge my inner girl as she continues to grow.

As for me, I am going to graduate in MAY!!!! I have never been more excited. I feel that I have worked hard for the last three years and can finally see the end. It is, however, short lived. I will be returning in the summer to complete my Masters. This is something that I have always wanted to do and look forward to getting it done.

Mr. Wonderful is still wonderful. What can I say; I snatched up a truly amazing man that knows haw to be a wonderful husband and father to our children. Mr. Wonderful is also turning 30 this month!! (I had to rub that in!)

Thank you for reading my long and boring post today. I just wanted to give everyone an update on where we were and what has been going on. Every morning I will have a quick update on challenges that we are facing and how we are trying to do better as a family. Continue to follow our journey, with many insights on being a Christian mother and wife even when it seems impossible.

Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment