About Me

My photo
I am a mom of two and after following a few other bloggers realized that I needed to better myself. So, here I am ready to take those steps necessary to be a better mom, wife, and person, with each of you following my progress. I want people to know that you can be the kind of mom you want and that anyone can do it!! I hope that you can learn, laugh, and grow with me.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Trying to Keep the Balance~


So, first I have to pat myself on the back! I am actually writing two days in a row (even if it's almost 11 pm). I'm working on it!

How many of you have a hard time balancing life, family, and all the other hats that moms wear? I have been a stay at home mom for several years now, even though I have been going to school for the last three years. In January I began student teaching, which has been an amazing experience. The problem I have is keeping everything balanced. I am in the third month and still struggle getting everything done when it needs to be. I feel that I am going to bed later and later and in return have a hard time getting up in the morning. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. If I am keeping up with my own school work, lessons for student teaching, the kids’ homework, sports, and house work something always ends up falling behind. How do I find time to do each of these and still have time for myself? I feel that I am finally getting a routine down, yet I can't keep up. There are a few things that I would like to consider when trying to do this; I would like to go to bed at a decent time so that I can wake up early enough to spend 30 minutes in God's Word. I would also like to learn how to manage the time that I do have better. 

Please leave any suggestions that you may have in regards to my current goals. 

On a side note: Darlin' has gone TWO days without an accident!! I pray that it continues.


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment